20th December 2010
In the Industrial Engineering School of Badajoz (Spain), Jose-Maria Ceballos defended his doctorate work entitled:
Analysis of AC losses in superconducting electrical components for application in the design of electrical systems,
Here you can find a summary in a 1.63Mb PDF document.
After a presentation of 45 minutes, the candidate answered the questions asked by the members of the committee for one and a half hours, and brilliantly got the PhD degree.
The Committe consisted of the following persons:
- Proff. Leão Rodrigues (New University of Lisbon, Portugal)
- Dr. Fedor Gomory (Academy of Science of Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Dr. Ricard Bosch (Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain)
- Dr. Xavier Granados (ICMAB-CSIC, Spain)
- Dr. Belén Pérez-Caballero (Extremadura University, Spain)
The supervisors of the work were Dr. Pilar Suárez and Dr. Alfredo Álvarez.
Final Thesis Document. It will be available in PDF format soon.